Are you an innovative an communicative professional, bringing forward the digitisation of marketing applications and contributing to process enhancements, who is keen on conducting marketing projects within the SCHURTER Group?
- Lead or coordinate digital marketing projects and tasks
- Manage and optimise brand in online media
- Controlling tasks and support for marketing intelligence analysis
- Establish new services, enhance existing processes and services
- Support for marketing projects within SCHURTER Group
- Degree in business data processing (BSc, MSc), computer scientist or equivalent degree
- Expertise as a leader of digital projects
- Record in process design
- English fluent, advanced experience in German
Are you looking for a challenging marketing Position in a forward-looking setting to bring in your skills in digital process, project and marketing knowledge? Send your complete application including salary requirements to Daniel Baumann, HR Manager ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
For further information please contact Martin Tobler, Head Marketing Communication.
Werkhofstrasse 8 - 12
Telefon 041 369 31 11