SCHURTER at electronica 2012
From Tuesday, November 13 until Friday, November 16, 2012, the doors for the world’s leading trade show for electronics will open once more – and SCHURTER will be there, too!
At electronica in Munich, at Booth #559 in Hall B3 we will show you the latest components and solutions for automation, electronics and electrical technology.
SCHURTER: Safe supply of power & simple operation
• Vandal-proof metal switches with ceramic actuators
• Switches for use in potentially explosive environments
• Fireproof fuse holders and power sockets with or without power-line filters made of glow wire compliant plastics according to IEC standards
• Circuit breakers with antibacterial covers
• V-Lock, the sophisticated system to protect power plugs and cables from being accidentally pulled out
• Input systems: multi-touch technology, projected capacitive input (PCI) systems behind glass, resistive touch panels and touch window design
At the SCHURTER & AMT joint booth #559 in hall A3 we present you our latest innovations and developments for touch screens and touch panels.
Visit us and see for yourself the latest trends in this sector. We look forward to introducing you to our innovations at electronica!